Mukesh & Associates, an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified multidisciplinary consultancy firm is based in Salem (Tamil Nadu), India with a spread of project / branch offices at Bangalore, Barmer, Chandrapur, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Halol, Imphal, Jaipur, Khamgaon, Lucknow, Motihari, Mundakkayam & Wardha. The firm offers multidisciplinary consultancy services for multi-sectoral projects across India.
Established in 1986, it has a talent base of over three hundred and seventy five employees comprising of architects, engineers and professionals in various other disciplines. The firm’s clients include Central & State Governments in India, Indian corporate sector, fortune five hundred companies and multilateral agencies (ADB, WB, JICA, AfDB, UNDP, DFID, UNOPS, UNICEF etc.). The firm has tie-up with leading consultancy firms across the globe in USA, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and Saudi Arabia for highly specialized disciplines.
Shri. A.Dhirajlal (Gandhi)
Shri. Mukesh Dhirajlal (Gandhi)
Shri. Manojkumar Dhirajlal (Gandhi)
To be amongst the most admired and most trusted multidisciplinary consultancy companies in India (for Architecture, Engineering, Quality Control and Project Management), delivering quality services to all Clients, with highest standards and set new milestones in performance – thereby creating exceptional value for all stakeholders.
- To ensure compliance to all codes and standards particularly National Building Code of India, Energy Conservation Code, MORTH, IRC and BIS standards.
- To ensure proposed designs are aesthetic, energy efficient, cost effective and responsive to environment and site conditions.
- To ensure error free and timely deliverables for drawings, designs, estimates, tender schedules, etc.
- To ensure adherence to proper system of storage and retrieval of all records.
- Wherever applicable, to ensure the works are executed strictly in accordance with drawings, specifications and standards.
- To ensure continued improvement of quality management systems with proper training and involvement of all employees.
- To ensure compliance to International HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) standards.
|Shri. A.Dhirajlal Gandhi
||Shri. Mukesh Dhirajlal Gandhi
Shri. Manojkumar Dhirajlal Gandhi